"…a flash of bright lights and cinematic seduction, dimmed by time and memory."
Like a theater marquee that allures and hypnotizes a wandering passerby, the Gwendolyn bustier is made from Italian satin in a breathless muted shade of purple. Consisting of bold lines that accentuate every curve, the collection can effortlessly convert from inner to outerwear at a moment’s notice.
- when purchasing all items in the set (bustier, boycut panty), it will include gwendolyn chapter 1 novella, keepsake box, bookmark, and organza bag
- made of Italian satin fabric from Boselli, founded in 1898
- custom branded electroplated metal hardware
- versatile for evening and club wear
- bustier is 2-3” longer to fit over jeans and skirts
- current cup sizes: S (32C / 34B), M (34C / 36B), L (34D / 36C)
- all Tragic Kiss garments are backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING within the US
- set purchase also includes one free night stay at our luxury boudoir atelier in Prague
THE GWENDOLYN STORY
Gwendolyn inhaled the scent sealed behind closed doors which hadn’t been opened in decades and imagined the grand lobby as it had been—crystal chandeliers hovering majestically from gold-plated fixtures, a winding line of patrons spilling over the oriental carpeting leading up to the canopied ticket counter. She opened her eyes and exhaled the romanticized ideas of a bygone era of theater and decadence.
A Los Angeles-based architect working in a male-dominated field, Gwendolyn pursues her dream of renovating the historical Broadway Theater District to its former glory, but not without the conflicting emotions of gentrification and a distracting affair with a married man from a competitive firm.